Like us on Facebook

Oven Sliders

These little sliders have become a staple in my house; they are so easy to make and so yummy! You can add a variety of things to them to make them different and they are great for using up left overs!
We had pulled pork one night and after 2 days of pulled pork and rice we just couldn't eat it any more SO we put the pork into these sliders! I also use ham and turkey lunch meat in these because we always have that on hand and this is such a quick and easy dinner recipe. It is also a game day favorite because it is so easy to make in bulk and they can be quite filling!


Oven Sliders
Ingredients:
1 stick of butter (I use less it all just depends on how much sauce you want)
1 1/2 tablespoons Mustard
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire
1 1/2 teaspoons minced onion
Your choice of meat
Your choice of sliced cheese (I like white cheeses)
Your choice of rolls (I always use kings Hawaiian but I have also used dinner rolls)

Directions:
Slice rolls and place the bottoms in a 13x9 pan (I foil my pan but its up to you) then Layer the meat and cheese and top with the tops of the rolls.
Melt the butter and combine mustard, Worcestershire, and onions stir well. Pour the mixture over the rolls and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.

It may sound weird but I like to sprinkle on parmesan cheese, or shredded cheddar over the rolls as well. I also don't pour the sauce directly over the rolls I use a silicone brush and brush the tops of the rolls because I find that they become a little to soggy for my taste if I just dump it all on there. That is also why I usually only use half a stick of butter to make the sauce.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jalapeno Jelly

Panipopo!

The BEST Chicken Flautas

How do I stay organized???